Pacific Seacraft 34
New listing of a custom Pacific Seacraft 34 at our Seattle docks.
Custom built for original NW Owner?and professionally maintained since new. This is a must see yacht for anyone thinking of Offshore or NW cruising! More photos soon.
- Price: $174,500
- Model Year:2005
- Boat Ref: 7172104
- Boat Name: Pacific Star
- Boat Class: Cruisers
- Location: Seattle WA, United States
- Broker: Michael Locatell CPYB
- Broker Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Broker Phone: 206-459-0880 cell
- Broker Fax: (206) 301-9291
Broker InformationPlease contact me for more information on this yacht at 206-459-0880 cell or text, or e-mail email@example.com
Additional Contact Information
Contact central listing agent for more information on this yacht. Michael Locatell CPYB 206.459.0880 cell & text or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Designer: W.I.B. Crealock
- Construction: GRP
- Length: 34 ft
- Beam: 10' 0"
- Displacement: 13500 lbs
- Max Draft:4' 11"
- Ballast: 4800 lbs
- Number of Engines: 1
- Engine(s) Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 3JH4E
- Engine Year: 2005
- Engine Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze, Feathering
- Engine Hours: 1,780
- Fuel: 1 x 37 gallons
- Water: 1 x 75 gallons
Manufacturer Provided Descriptions
The Pacific Seacraft 34 offers fast performance under sail, seakindliness, ease of handling, comfort and timeless beauty. All the advantages of the Crealock-designed canoe stern with its ample overhang, well-proven in other Pacific Seacraft, are incorporated in the Pacific Seacraft 34. The Pacific Seacraft 34's moderate displacement contributes to both comfort and speed. She is light enough to make her swift, heavy enough to make her comfortable, and spacious enough to hold ample stores for a long passage. Belowdecks, she's light, airy and exceptionally commodious with 6-foot 3-inch headroom; a spacious, versatile salon; U-shaped gourmet galley; and bunk space for six. Her quality is evident in solid bronze fittings, teak joinery, a hand laid-up hull and molded fiberglass interior.
Pacific Seacraft 34 Voyagemaker Specifications - Standard Equipment Construction - Hand laminated biaxial fiberglass hull & deck. First hull laminate uses vinylester resin for superior blister resistance. Standard molded-in gel coat color is Oyster White with Blue boot & sheer stripes. - Stainless steel chainplates & backing plates are caulked & thru-bolted to the hull. Solid rubstrake on hull. - Rudder with steel web frame supported by high strength manganese bronze gudgeon and closely coupled to steel reinforced integral skeg. - Ballast is 4,800 pound (2.18mt) solid lead casting with stainless steel keel bolts. Keel to hull joint embedded in epoxy. - Interior is structural fiberglass, plywood & gel coat interior module bonded into hull with fiberglass mat and woven roving. Primary bulkheads bonded into hull & deck w-fiberglass then bolted in place. - Deck, lockers & bilge gel coated to prevent mildew & to facilitate cleaning. - Deck to hull connection-integral hull & deck flanges mated & bedded in polyurethane & fastened with stainless steel fasteners. - Deck balsa cored. plywood core in hardware mount areas. - Deck has molded-in nonskid pattern.
Deck Equipment - All cleats, winches, turning blocks, pulpits & stanchions have backing plates. Backing plates & hardware caulked with polyurethane. - 30" high stainless steel double rail bow & stern pulpits with running lights & 30" high, double lifeline stanchions. - Stainless steel stern fitting with two anchor rollers & locking pins. - Divided bow chain locker for two anchor rodes. One deck pipe to port. - Deep bulwarks with heavy teak cap rail, hand fitted with butterfly joints. - Chrome plated bronze deck hardware includes: All hinges, hasps, jam cleats, chain pipes, deck fills, etc. Four 7" x 12" & six 4" x 7" opening ports. CE approved. Two 12" bow mooring cleats with 3" hawse pipes. Two 10" open spring cleats amidships. Two 10" stern mooring cleats with 9" chocks. One anchor deck pipe on foredeck, & one aft. Designated cleats for each winch. Four genoa tracks w- Harken cars. - Four teak loop handrails on cabin house. - Two large Bomar double opening hatches with screens. CE approved. - Two Vetus dorade box cowl ventilators. - Fiberglass seahood, teak companionway sliding hatch & drop boards. - Harken ball bearing mainsheet traveler over companionway hatch. - Harken deck organizers & Spinlock rope clutches. - Stainless steel boarding gates, port and starboard, with double lifelines. - Stern chain locker to starboard with deck pipe and anchor roller. - Stern mounted s.s. swim ladder with teak treads, boarding gate & overboard retrieval line.
Interior - Varnished teak woodwork. White Formica cabin house sides. - Louvered locker doors & solid drop doors with hidden hinges. - Panel head door with piano hinges. - Chrome bronze push button locks on all locker doors & drawers. - 6' 3" headroom with teak and holly sole throughout cabin area, all hatches & hatch openings in sole banded in solid teak. - Wrapped 4 in. foam cushions with choice of fabrics. - Zippered vinyl headliner for access to deck hardware & wiring. - Fiberglass planking on hull sides of quarter berth & forecabin. Forecabin - 6' 6" long & 71" wide double "V" berth with teak shelves & fiberglass planking on both sides. Teak ceilings above shelves. - Double hanging locker forward to starboard, louvered & cedar lined. - Enclosed head with shower & storage lockers. - Main Salon - Teak storage lockers & bookshelf w-removable fiddle, both sides. - 6' 6" settee berths, port & starboard with storage bins. - Port settee can be easily converted into 48" wide double berth. - Teak double drop leaf table with center storage and s.s. hand rails. - Two teak loop overhead handrails in headliner, port & starboard. - Teak navigators desk with storage under lift top. - 7' 7" long and 34" wide quarter berth to starboard. Hinged cushion.
Galley - Gimballed stainless steel two burner propane stove w-oven & broiler. - Stainless steel safety bar. Stove has Formica cover. - Large 6 cu. ft. ice box with poured foam insulation, hinged lid & hand operated ice box pump out to sink. - Polished stainless steel double sink with electric pump pressure - fresh water & foot operated manual pump. Corian countertop. - Built-in waste basket with laminated chopping block lid. - Food & dish storage lockers & drawers.
Plumbing - Two water tanks w-inspection ports, approx. 75 gal. (284 Itr.) total. - Hot and cold pressure fresh water system for galley, head & shower. - Easy access fresh water manifold. Color coded water hoses. - Manual water foot pumps in head & galley. Accumulator tank. - Six gallon hot water heater from engine heat exchanger or shore power. - Bronze thru-hull fittings with UL approved bronze seacocks below the waterline, & bronze ball valves above waterline. - All thru-hull hose connections are double hose clamped. - Marine head with 16 gal. holding tank & manual overboard pumpout. - Electric shower sump pump with overboard discharge. - 11 GPM electric automatic bilge pump with Ultra float switch. - 25 GPM manual bilge pump in cockpit operable by helmsman. Removable 37 gallon (140 Itr.) aluminum fuel tank with gauge and cleaning port [32 gallon (121 Itr.) fuel tank with shoal draft keel]. - Mechanical fuel pump, electric back-up fuel pump. - Racor MA 500 fuel filter with water separator. Dome light in engine room. - Seawater strainer bulkhead mounted and water lift muffler system. - Two blade solid bronze propeller.
Electrical - AC-DC master power control panel with AC ammeter, AC voltmeter, - polarity test circuit, 8 AC circuit breakers, DC ammeter, battery - condition monitor and 20 DC circuit breakers. Panel is hinged - for easy access & has clear plastic screen - Tinned copper wiring throughout. 110 volt shore power system. - Four position battery switch. Two fluorescent lights in main salon. - Cantalupi lights (nine dome & six reading lights). - Chart light at navigation station. - Six 110 volt AC duplex receptacles with GFI protection. - VHF coaxial antenna cable from masthead to navigators table. - Shore power breaker.
Cockpit - 6' 5" long seats with contoured seat backs & seat drains. - Coamings have two built-in winch handle boxes. - Two cockpit seat lockers for storage. Dome light in port locker. - Stern lazarette hatch & vented propane locker for two 20 lb. tanks. - One 5 gallon-20 pound propane tank. Copper LPG hose. - Two safety harness padeyes. - Whitlock pedestal wheel steering with brake & offset stainless steel pedestal guard, single lever engine control & emergency tiller. - Removable cockpit sole w-neoprene gasket seal, finger pulls, & four bronze retainers for access to engine, steering & packing gland. - Deep gutters & two 1-1-2" cockpit drains for fast self-bailing.
- Webasto forced air heat (Air-Top 3500)
- Seafrost 12V refrigeration Groco marine head model K Ice Box w/ hinged lid…ice-box pump out to sink
- Hot/Cold pressure water (Jabsco)
- Atwood 6 gallon marine hot water heater -from engine heat exchange or shore power
- Freshwater foot pump-galley Electric bilge pump (11GPM w/ Ultra float switch)
- Manual bilge pump (operates from cockpit 25 GPM)
- Force-10 Stove 2-burner with oven w/ SS safety bar
- Corian counter tops in head and galley (Sierra/Sandstone)
- Louvered locker doors Chrome bronze push button locks on all drawers
- Cutting board
- Hella fans (2)
- Bulkhead mounted dinette table w/storage cabinet
- Epiphanes satin varnish interior with gloss trim
- Head with shower and shower curtain
- Electric shower sump pump w/ overboard discharge
- All new dome and reading light fixtures LED (2017)
- Lightning ground system to keel
- Overhead Teak shelf above Nav station for chart plotter w/SS compression post
- 2 Halon fire extinguishers 1 dry chemical fire extinguisher.
Hull and Deck
- Two-tone contrasting deck color (Smooth: Arctic White #W005, Non-skid: Off White # IA037)
- Muir VRC 1000 Electric WIndlass
- Double lifelines 30” height
- 4 (ea) 7”x12” SS Hood “Passage Series” opening ports w/screens
- 6 (ea) 4”x 7” SS Hood “Passage Series” opening ports w/screens
- Dodger with stainless steel frame and handrails, Navy Blue Sunbrella
- 180’ 5/16” high test chain anchor rode
- 35lb Delta Anchor
- Nylon snubber w/ chain hook
- 5/8” x 300’ nylon rode (in bow locker)
- Chrome plated bronze deck hardware
- Edson CD-1 steering pedestal with single lever control Nav-Pod housing for navigation instruments, including chart plotter at helm
- Custom Aluminum toe rail Stainless steel handrails
- Solid stern SS pushpit
- Bomar Hatch w/ screens (2ea)
- Custom UHMW rubstrake in lieu of standard teak with Stainless steel rubstrip on rubstrake
- Stainless steel eyebrow trim
- All exterior wood replaced with Starboard “Seafoam”
- Stainless steel mast pulpits
- Two dorade vents Fiberglass boxes with chrome cowl vents
- Custom extended stainless steel bow platform, including bob stay for double bow anchors and rollers
- Divided bow chain locker for two anchor rodes
- Bow & stern anchor lockers and rollers One deck pipe to port bow, one deck pipe stern locker
- Harken winches; (2ea) 44.2STC Genoa, (4ea) 16STC mainsheet-halyard-reefing/vang
- Spinlock quad & triple rope clutches (port & starboard) D
- Dark blue shear stripe on hull (#1015 Midnight Blue)
- Sunbrella Navy Blue canvas; helm cover, hatch boards cover, mainsail & stays’l cover
- Sunbrella Navy Blue cockpit spray cloths (port, starboard and stern)
Sales & Rigging
- All sail made by PT Sails -Hasse and Co.
- Fully battened mainsail-2 deep reef points MDS batten slides
- 125% furling Genoa, UV cover w/foam luff Staysail
- SpinDrifter- Asymmetric Cruising Spinnaker w/ ATN sock
- Storm stays’l Storm trys’ls
- Mainsail cover (navy blue) Staysail cover (navy blue)
- Lazy jacks
- Selden Anodized Mast (Tall rig-engineered by W.I.B. Crealock) (5’ taller; extra chain plate added)
- Double spreaders, anodized
- LED spreader lights Flood deck LED light
- Mast base with stand up blocks Internal halyards (main, genoa, spinnaker, staysail)
- Standard rigging Staylock fittings
- Running rigging Pole heel lift
- Track for pole Car for pole Vertical pole storage
- LED running lights LED anchor light LED tri-color
- Furlex 208-17 roller furling system-headsail
- Cutter rig w/ running backstays and padeyes (port & starboard)
- All lines led aft for single handing Single line mainsail reefing
- Selden Rod-kicker boom vang
- ST Radar reflectors (2ea) on upper shrouds
- Boom mounted preventers, with snatch blocks and line. Port & Starboard
- Yanmar 3JH4E - 40 HP
- 1780 hour's
- Balmar 70-110 alternator with MC 612 Regulator Blue Sea battery switch
- Dual Racor fuel filter/water separator with vacuum gauge.
- PYI dripless shaft seal (new mid-2017)
- 17” 3 blade bronze Max Prop
- Collar zinc 1-1/8”, tear drop zinc No.7, max prop zinc 63mm PYI (current 03/2019)
- Standard two blade bronze spare propeller.
- IJPE : 533.33 sq ft
- I : 40.33 ft
- J : 14.50 ft
- P : 34.42 ft
- E : 14.00 ft
- 110V Smart Plug shore power cord system with 50’ 30 amp cord
- Heart Freedom 10 Inverter/Charge
- SSB radio copper ground plane system
- 4x Lifeline AGM G31 (31XT) deep cycle marine batteries- House (125 amps each)
- 1x Lifeline AGM G31 (3100T) deep cycle marine battery- Engine start
- (All 5 battery's installed winter 2017-2018)
- Victron 702 Precision Battery Monitor
- New-Mar solenoid LPG switch Trident Marine LPG solenoid valve
- Shoreline Isolation Transformer 3.6 KVA IsoG2; Model 93-ISOG2/6-A
Electronics / Instrumentation
- Garmin Chart Plotter/AIS GPSMAP 7610 Garmin Chart Plotter GPSMAP 7610xsv
- Garmin Radar GMR Phantom 18 Solid State Dome
- Garmin VHF (at helm) w/ Integrated AIS
- Garmin Auto Pilot GHP Reactor Core for linear drive
- GFR 10 Rudder Feedback sensor
- GMI 20 color display (3 ea) 1 ea
- Vesper Marine VHF/AIS/FM antenna splitter
- SP160AIS WInd Pack, GMI 20 and GNX Display SD
- Chart Pack Alaska South SD Chart Pack Puget Sound to Dixon Entrance
- NMEA 2000 starter pack
- ICOM 502 VHF with antennae (at Nav station)
- New bronze transducers
- Ritchie SP-5 Pedestal Compass
- Boat waxed every year since new.
- Epoxy barrier coat- 3 coats Micron 66 bottom paint (mid-2017)
- New bronze Airmar transducers (2 ea)
- Galv propane tank.
- Lifesling 2 overboard rescue sling (in fiberglass box)
- Swim ladder - amidships
- 6 navy blue fenders 6 dock lines
- Spare oil filters, fuel filters, belts and impellers.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.