Well equipped and maintained sailboat in an excellent condition!
Comfortable accommodations in the cabin with two settees, V-berth and quarter berth. Manual head and shower.
Custom teak and holly cabin sole, custom teak table. LED lighting!
Powered by Yanmar 3GM30, new in 1997. New filters, new impeller and drive belt, fuel lines!
New running gear (2018) and two new halyards (2019).
New lazy Jacks and canvas covers in 2018!
Motivated sellers! Bring offers and enjoy the rest of summer and our beautiful fall on the water!
- Price: $32,000
- Model Year:1978
- Boat Ref: 7108982
- Boat Class: Cruisers
- Location: Olympia WA, United States
- Broker: Dana Motlik CPYB
- Broker Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Broker Phone: 253 732-7342
Additional Contact Information
To see this boat, please, contact Dana Motlik, CPYB, 253 732-7342 or Dana@NWyachtnet.com
- Construction: GRP
- Length: 36 ft
- Beam: 11' 6"
- Displacement: 13450 lbs
- Max Draft:6' 3"
- Number of Engines: 1
- Engine(s) Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 3GM30
- Engine Year: 1997
- Engine Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Hours: 2,000
- Fuel: 1 x 15 gallons
- Water: 2 x 15 gallons
- Holding: 1 x 15 gallons
From the cockpit few steps down is comfortable salon with galley on starboard opposite to nav station and quarter berth, followed by settee on port which makes into double berth and settee on starboard which converts into bunks. Nice custom folding table. Master stateroom with V-berth and storage is forward. Head with Rariten and shower is on port side.
LED light. Nice teak and holy sole.
- Kenyon Marine Three Burner Propane Stove w/ Oven
- Hot and Cold Pressure Water
- Fresh Water Foot Pump
- SS Sink
- Ice Box
- Garmin GPS/ Chart Plotter
- Raymarine Wind
- Raymarine Tridata Depth/ Speed/ Trip
- VHF ICM80
- Ritchie Compass
- Pioneer Stereo
- Autohelm Autopilot
- Knot Meter
Sails & Rigging
- Roller Furled 120Jib/Genoa New by Doyle Sails 2019
- Mainsail in almost new condition, cleaned and serviced by Doyle 2019
- North Sails Cruising Genaker
- Full Standard Spinnaker
- Large Self-Tailing Lewmar Primary Winches
- Large Secondary Lewmar Non-self Tailing Winches
- Four Lewmar Winches on Coach Roof for Furling, Traveler
- Vang and Spinnaker Topping Lift
- Four Winches on Mast
- Double Jib Cars for Jib and Spinnaker
- Large Spinnaker Pole Deck Mounted
- Whale Gusher Manual Bilge Pump
- Transmission Serviced March 2018
- 30 GPM Belt Driven non submersed Bilge Pump w/ Float Switch and Filter
- Two Group 27 AMG Batteries (2014)
- Bottom Paint 2018
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.