Chaparral Signature 350
At Our Seattle Docks!
This Chaparral Signature 350 is a fantastic Puget Sound cruiser as well as an awesome lake boat. Equinox is equipped with the desirable twin Volvo 8.1 liter fuel injected engines with v-drives and Chaparral?s Extended V-Plane running surface, which gives a level smooth ride with better fuel efficiency then most other express cruisers on the market. Equinox has a huge cockpit with wet bar and ice maker that is great for lounging all day with friends. For extended cruising, Equinox sleeps six, has a Kohler genset, Air Conditioning, central vacuum, and full head with shower.
The yacht was just serviced in April 2019. Oil change, oil filters, fuel filters, spark plugs, the works. Boat is ready for the season! Also new plexiglass in the front and rear panels for the camper canvas/enclosure was installed.
- Price: $89,500
- Model Year:2002
- Boat Ref: 7031559
- Boat Name: Equinox
- Boat Class: Express Cruiser
- Location: Seattle WA, United States
- Broker: Michael Locatell CPYB
- Broker Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Broker Phone: 206-459-0880 cell
- Broker Fax: (206) 301-9291
Broker InformationPlease contact me for more information on this yacht at 206-459-0880 cell or text, or e-mail email@example.com
Additional Contact Information
Please contact central listing agent Michael Locatell CPYB at 206-459-0880 cell & text or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Construction: GRP
- Length: 35 ft
- Beam: 11' 10"
- Max Draft:2' 9"
- Number of Engines: 2
- Engine(s) Make: Volvo
- Engine Model: 8.1 Gi
- Engine Year: 2002
- Engine Fuel: unleaded
- Engine Hours: 450
- Fuel: 2 x 250 gallons
- Water: 1 x 45 gallons
- Holding: 1 x 28 gallons
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Chaparral Signature 350 is roomy, stylish, and elegant. Her 8.1 liter Volvo engines with v-drives makes Equinox seaworthy and fun to drive. Aft, an extended swim platform makes for easy boarding and watersport activities. A recessed anchor roller / rope locker is protected by 1 1/4-inch stainless steel rails and the cockpit includes a wet bar and ice maker and is designed for family fun. A forward-raked radar arch blends perfectly with the 350's award-winning styling.
The Signature 350 is a very open boat with a forward master cabin with a sliding accordion door and a very large inviting aft cabin which converts from an open seating area to a large berth with a sliding accordion door. The settee is to starboard and has ample seating and also converts to another bunk. The galley is to port and includes a two burner cooktop, refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker.
This boat has a huge cockpit and seating enough for your family and all your friends. There is a two person cockpit seat with flip up bolsters, and a three person bench seat just to port so up to five people can sit and talk around the helm station. The aft cockpit area includes a flip away bench seat across the transom so you can stow it for more room and a custom built folding table that makes a table for four or fold it out to accommodate up to eight people sitting at the wrap around seating.
The aft cockpit also includes a cold sink with counter area, storage, and an icemaker for drinks.
- Raymarine RL70C Plotter/Radar
- Raymarine RN300 GPS
- Raytheon ST60 Tridata
- Standard Horizon GX3000S VHF
- AM/FM/CD stereo with remotes at dash and transom
- Hot/Cold transom shower
- Magma party size propane BBQ
- Built-in central vac system
- Insignia 32" flatscreen TV w/built-in DVD player
- Heat/air conditioning
- Vaccuflush toilet
- Spotlight w/helm control
- Windlass w/line, chain, and anchor
- Sunpad for the bow ( new 2018)
- West Marine Rib 310 tender (new in September 2018)
- Hurley H20 davit system (new in September 2018)
- 8 polyform fenders
- Snap-in berber cockpit carpets
- Snap-in runners for salon carpets (new in August 2018)
- Mooring/cockpit cover (new in August 2018)
- Three coats of bottom paint in April, 2018
- New decals in April, 2018
- New prop-shafts and shaft seals in April, 2018
- New cockpit cover in April 2018
- New portlights in August, 2018
- Swim platform re-cored and rebuilt in September, 2018
- New Hurley davits in September, 2018
- Oil change, oil filters, fuel filters, spark plugs, the works, April 2019
- New plexiglass in the front and rear panels for the camper canvas/enclosure, spring of 2019.
- Bimini Top
- Cockpit cover
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.