Schooner Chapelle Pinky
New photos added May 2019.
This sale is for a Vessel only or fully operational business. The owner is willing to train buyers in all aspects of running this successful charter business. A rewarding established business that has growth potential, this is a Real Money Maker
Turn key business price is $50,000
The Pleiades is considered to be one of the finest sea-going traditional crafts ever built. Pleiades represents slightly modified "Eastport Pinky", fast and sea-worthy. It is stoutly built, well-equipped and well maintained.
Nice traditional accommodations in two cabins! Diesel stove and heat, refrigeration, newer Airhead composting head.
Newer Volvo Penta with low hours!
Total of 785 sq ft of working sails! New in 2006.
New bottom paint in 2018. Hauled ever year, very well maintained vessel. Turn Key, sailing every day, ready to go now
There were lots and lots of upgrades done in 2006, 2011 and annually up to 2019.
Boat is now moored near our Olympia office and is very easy to show.
Shown by appointment only.
- Price: $129,000
- Model Year:1990
- Boat Ref: 6762057
- Boat Name: Pleiades
- Boat Class: Schooner
- Location: Olympia WA, United States
- Broker: Bob Berglund
- Broker Email: email@example.com
- Broker Phone: 360-701-2747
Additional Contact Information
For more information or to set up a viewing call listing agent Bob Berglund
360-701-2747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Construction: Wood
- Length: 59 ft
- Beam: 11' 0"
- Displacement: 40000 lbs
- Max Draft:7' 0"
- Ballast: 12000 lbs
- Number of Engines: 1
- Engine(s) Make: Volvo Penta
- Engine Model: MD-40
- Engine Year: 2006
- Engine Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Propeller Type: 3 Blade
- Engine Hours: 0
- Fuel: 1 x 70 gallons
- Water: 2 x 50 gallons
Pleiades interior. Forward cabin offers two single berths with custom cushions and covers, table, variety of storage lockers and shelves, large Trawler oil lamp and folding Companion ladder. The galley is located in the starboard aft section of forward cabin.
The forward and aft cabins are connected by a passageway, which includes tankage, electrical panels, batteries, and storage.
Aft cabin has double berth on starboard and storage and a head compartment on port side. Engine access under companionway steps. Hatch and steps up to the cockpit and aft deck.
Heat is provided by the diesel stove in forward and by Red dot in aft cabin.
- Large Dickenson Diesel stove w/ Oven, 3gal Day Tank
- Fiddles and Pot Holders
- Frugal 12 Volt/ 110 Volt Fridge/ Freezer
- Double SS Sink w/ Sreshwater and Saltwater Footpumps
- Whale Gusher Drain Pump
- 30 amp Shore Power
- Two 12 Volt Bilge Pumps
- Two 8D AMG Batteries
- One 12V AMG Start Battery
- 110 Volt all GFCI Outlets
- True Charge 20 Battery Charger
- Lowrance GPS/ Sounder wired to VHF DSC
- Uniden VHF
- Airmar 744V Transduser
- Danforth Compass w/ Light
- Brass Barometer
- Brass Storm Glass
- Sony Stereo
- Cast Bronze Double Cat-Head Windlass (2006 by Pete Langly)
- 70lb. Fisherman Anchor
- 100' 3/8 HT Chain
- 200' 5/8 Nylon Rode
- 45lb. CQR anchor w/ 300' Chain
- 10' Gig Harbor Kevlar Sailing Dinghy w/ Oars and Tow Line (2002)
- 2hp Evinrude Outboard
- Hella Deck Light
- Hand Carved Name Boards
- LED Masthead TriColor Light
- Bottom Paint new 2018
- Lines and Fenders
- Safety Equipment
- Spare Parts
Sails & Rigging
- Gaff Pole-Headed Schooner
- Gaff Main
- Gaff Fore
- Club Footed Jib
- 42' Solid Spruce Main Mast (Complete Renovation 2006)
- 37' Hollow Sitka Spruce Birds Mouth Fore Mast (New 2006)
- Oregon Pine Bowsprit (New 2006)
- Tanbark Heavy Dacron Voyaging Main Sail w/ 2 Reef Points (New 2006, Carol Hasse)
- Tanbark Heavy Darcon Voyaging Fore Sail w/ 1 Reef Pint (New 2006, Carol Hasse)
- Tanbark Heavy Darcon Voyaging Working Jib (New 2006, Carol Hasse)
- Total Working Sails = 785 sq ft
- Halyards and Sheets 1/2" Darcon Double Braid by Brion Toss (New 2006)
- Standing Rigging: Galvanized Wire (New 2006, Brion Toss)
- Deck Hardware: Bronze Cleats and Chocks, Bow Roller, Outhauls, Kranz Irons
- Custom Sail Covers
- Sunbrella Boat Cover (2006 by Canvas Magic in Port Townsend)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.