Nice Tri-Cabin with lots of extras!
Comfortable accommodation in two staterooms, two heads and showers. Sleep number bed in master.
NEW ENGINE! Re-powered with Cummins 150hp with only 429 hours!
Bow Thruster! Inverter!
Two sliding doors make docking easier!
Full canvas enclosure. Window covers.
GPS, Radar, VHF, Compass, TV, Stereo.
Slip in Tacoma marina is available for the new owner.
Give us a call and get ready for fun summer cruising!
- Price: $49,700
- Model Year:1979
- Boat Ref: 6708744
- Boat Class: Trawlers
- Location: Tacoma WA, United States
- Broker: Dana Motlik CPYB
- Broker Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Broker Phone: 253 732-7342
Additional Contact Information
For more information and to see this boat, please, contact Dana Motlik, CPYB, 253 732-7342 or Dana@NWyachtnet.com
- Construction: GRP
- Length: 35 ft
- Beam: 12' 0"
- Displacement: 16000 lbs
- Max Draft:3' 6"
- Number of Engines: 1
- Engine(s) Make: Cummins
- Engine Model: 4BT Turbo Diesel
- Engine Year: 2008
- Engine Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Hours: 429
- Fuel: 2 x 150 gallons
- Water: 1 x 150 gallons
Comfortable Tri-cabin! Great for a family or two couples!
Bright salon with convertible dinette with HI-LOW table, storage, lower helm and practical galley. Nice new curtains and screens for all the windows.
Master stateroom aft offers walk-around berth (Sleep number), hanging locker, drawers and in-suite head with shower.
Guest stateroom with large V-berth, storage and private head and shower.
Fully enclosed flybridge provides extra living space.
- Propane Three Burner Stove with Oven
- New Isotherm Refrigerator (2017)
- Emerson Microwave
- Deep Sink
- Nice Tile Countertop
- Garmin 3205 GPS map (Lower Helm)
- Garmin 3210 Plotter on Flybridge
- Raymarine Pathfinder SL72 Radar
- Appelco VHF
- Standard Horizon VHF (Upper Helm)
- AIRGUIDE Compass
- Marine Stereo with Speakers in Salon and on Bridge
- Panasonic Flat Screen TV
- Samsung DVD Player
- Freedom Marine 2000 watt Inverter
- New Vetus Bow Thruster
- Water Heater
- Battery Charger
- Six Cell Batteries
- Shore Power Cord
- Electrical Panel
- Red Dot Heat
- Halon 1211 Fire Suppression System
- Livingstone Tender
- Electric Windlass
- Full Canvas Enclosure
- Screen and Canvas Covers for all the Windows
- Slip in Tacoma Available for the New Owner
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.