Fathom Pilothouse 40
New on market! Well equipped and maintained fast trawler!
Current owners added lots of extras to the boat over last three years!
New Walker Bay tender on new Freedom lift davit system! Water maker! Washer and dryer! Battery charger/ inverter upgrade! Foldable mast, Sampson post! Hatch to bridge deck!
Hydronic diesel heat added to existing Reverse cycle. New propane stove!
The boat took their proud owners to Alaska four times over last few years and it is ready to take you cruising too!
Give us a call and come to check this beauty out!
- Price: $445,000
- Model Year:2011
- Boat Ref: 6353788
- Boat Class: Pilothouse
- Location: Tacoma WA, United States
- Broker: Dana Motlik CPYB
- Broker Email: email@example.com
- Broker Phone: 253 732-7342
Additional Contact Information
For more information and to see this boat, please, contact Dana Motlik, CPYB, 253 732-7342 or Dana@NWyachtnet.com
- Construction: GRP
- Length: 40 ft
- Beam: 14' 6"
- Displacement: 23000 lbs
- Max Draft:3' 2"
- Number of Engines: 1
- Engine(s) Make: Cummins
- Engine Model: QSB
- Engine Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Propeller Type: 5 Blade
- Engine Hours: 0
- Fuel: 2 x 200 gallons
- Water: 2 x 65 gallons
- Holding: 2 x 45 gallons
Comfortable accommodations! Modern, open floor plan!
From large cockpit enter into a bright salon with convertible dinette on port and shelfs and storage on starboard. Diamond Sea-Glaze windows with mini-blinds.
Practical galley is one step down on port side.
Master stateroom forward offers walk-around berth, hanging lockers, drawers, opening ports and hatch.
Guest stateroom with double berth and cabinet is mid-ship on port side opposite to head with large stall shower, vanity and Tecma toilet.
Pilothouse with great visibility! Comfortable seating. Chart storage. Starboard side access.
New (2017) upholstery on dinette and pilothouse seating.
Flybridge with bimini and sundeck are great for entertaining.
There are two heating systems. Original Marine reverse cycle AC/ heat and new Hurricane II diesel hydronic 3 zone heater.
- Two AC/ DC Nova-Kool Refrigerators w/ Freezers
- Princess Three Burner Propane Stove (New)
- Sharp Carrousel Convection Microwave
- SS Sink
- Four Drawers
- Large Storage Compartment Below Galley
- 9 KW Cummins Onan Generator (950 hrs)
- Hurricane II Combi Diesel Hydronic 3 Zone Heater (provides instant hot water)
- Marine Air Reverse Cycle AC/ Heat
- HRO SEAFARI MINI HO52 M350 Water Maker (Fully automated, Zero Maintenance )
- Splendide Washer/ Dryer
- Side-Power Bow and Stern Thrusters w/ Remote
- Eight AGM LT 16 DC400 Batteries
- Two Magma Sine 125 Amp, 2800 Watt Inverter/ Chargers
- Leece Neville 240A Alternator
- Shakespeare Cell Booster
- Two Garmin GPSmap 5212 Touch Screens
- Garmin GHC10 Autopilot w/ Remote
- Garmin GPSmap 4207 at FB Helm Station
- Standard Horizon VHF
- Smart Craft Vessel View Engine Monitoring
- Garmin GMR18 Radar Dome
- Airmar B774V Depth/ Speed/ Temp Sensor
- Airmar WX200 Weather Instrument
- Shakespeare SRA-25 Sirius Marine Antenna
- AIS Receiver/ Transponder
- Ruder Indicator
- Lenco Trim Tabs
- Ritchi Compass
- Three Windshield Whippers
- Walker Bay 325 STX Tender (New 2017) Deluxe Console w/ Garmin GPS and Garmin GSD 22 Sonar
- 20hp Honda Power Trim
- Freedom Lift Davit System (New 2014)
- Lofrans Project 1000 Windlass (New 2016)
- 44 lb Manson Supreme Anchor (2016)
- 200' 5/16 HT Chain
- 200' 5/8" Braided Rode
- Maxwell AA710 Remote Chain Counter
- Flybridge Bimini
- Canvas Covers
- Foldable Mast w/ Gas-Assist Struts
- Hatch to Sundeck
- Sampson Post
- Lines and Fenders
- B-B-Q (Connected to Propane Tank)
- Shore Power Cords
- Oil Change System
- Dual Racor 759000Max Remote Fuel Filters w/ Gauge
- Baldwin Secondary Filter on Engine
- ZF 280-1A Transmission
- 27" NiBral 5 Blade Prop
- 900 mile Range w/ 10% Reserve
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.