Linssen GRAND STURDY 380
At our docks on Lake Union
The Grand Sturdy 38 AC, measuring 38 ft (11.60 x 3.85 m), is the ideal boat for the inland waters, but she quietly invites you to go further than that. With a good view all around, the two helmsman positions lets you manoeuvre easily. Whether it is in the open waters, or in a marina, the Grand Sturdy 38 AC is at your command.
- Price: $239,000
- Model Year:2004
- Boat Ref: 6241008
- Boat Name: KAI'ONA
- Boat Class: Trawlers
- Location: Seattle at our docks. WA, United States
- Broker: Michael Locatell CPYB
- Broker Email: email@example.com
- Broker Phone: 206-459-0880 cell
- Broker Fax: (206) 301-9291
Additional Contact Information
For more information on this new listing please contact central listing agent Michael Locatell CPYB, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-459-0880 cell & text.
- Builder: Linssen Yacht BV
- Construction: Steel
- Length: 38.1 ft
- Beam: 12' 6"
- Max Draft:4' 0"
- Engine Hours: 0
- Fuel: 2 x 119 gallons
- Water: 1 x 116 gallons
- Holding: 1 x 52 gallons
The Aft Cabin boats have always been a part of the Linssen Sturdy series and it was only a matter of time before our development team created the Grand Sturdy Aft Cabin series. The new Grand Sturdy 38 AC, measuring 38 ft (11.60 x 3.85 m), is the ideal boat for the inland waters, but she quietly invites you to go further than that. With a good view all around, the two helmsman positions lets you manoeuvre easily. Whether it is in the open waters, or in a marina, the Grand Sturdy 38 AC is at your command. Once in the marina, the spacious open cockpit gives you plenty of room to relax in after a day on the water. The cockpit seating is fully integrated in the aft transom bulwark. You can enjoy the sunset, have a romantic candle light dinner and enjoy a perfect glass of fine Burgundy. She sleeps 6 or even 7 people, making her a comfortable choice for a family with small children.
The forward stateroom features over and under port side berths with storage to starboard, there is a head with vanity aft to starboard, next aft is the large convertible dinette and the galley is to port. Up 3 steps to the main salon, the helm station is forward to port with storage and bar aft, the starboard side is the large settee with an oval table. Next aft is the master suite with a large enclosed head with shower stall and vanity.
Hull and Deck
- Vetus 80 kg bow thruster
- Vetus Alexander III electric windlass with remote
- Anchor on bow roller
- Foredeck folding mast with rigging, speader lights and antennas
- Windshield wipers and washers
- Bimini top with full enclosure for helm deck
- Deck wash down
- Aft cockpit shower, hot & cold
- Teak swim platform
- Raymarine RL70C color radar/chart plotter at upper helm.
- Garman 740 color chart plotter with US & Western Canada charts at upper helm
- Raymarine ST 6001+ Autopilot at lower and upper helm
- Raymarine ST60 Electronic Compass at lower and upper helm
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata, depth-speed-log at lower and upper helm
- Skanti DSC VHF radio at at lower and upper helm
- Ritchie Power Damp Compass at lower helm
- Sony XR-C6210R AM/FM/CD changer stereo
- 4 batteries with parallel switch
- 50 amp shore power inlet with cables
- Mastervolt 12 vdc 60 amp battery charger
- Onan MDKAL 9kw generator with 233 hours
- 12vdc and 120vac breaker panels
Galley and Plumbing
- Siemens 4 burner electric stove top
- Sunbeam microwave oven
- Coolmatic RSD 110 Refrigerator with freezer
- Isotherm Icemaker
- (2) Jabsco Quiet Flush Electric Fresh Water Heads
- (2) Shower Drain Pumps Forward and Aft Cabin
- Holding Tank with Macerator and Deck Pumpout fitting
- Volvo Penta TAMD-31S with fresh water cooling system.
- Very underrated HP for the block at 100 HP
- Total engine hour's 475
- 1.42 gal per hour at 1800 RPM
- 3.25 gal per hour at 2500 RPM
- Vetus Hydraulic steering system for lower & upper helm stations
- Morse single lever controls at lower & upper helm stations
- Cruisair 12k BTU reverse cycle air conditioning/heat
- Isotherm 120vac water heater with heat exchanger from engine.
- Espar diesel hydronic heating with radiators throughout the yacht.
- Raw water sea strainers
- Driplass shaft seal
- Separ fuel filter/water separator
- Engine Notes:
For a diesel developing the torque it does, the TAMD31S is a fuel efficient engine. Based on a standard propeller power curve, at 1400rpm, where the prop is absorbing 9.7hp, the motor consumes just 3.0lt/h. At 1800rpm and 20.6hp the consumption is 5.4lt/h, while at 2500 and 55.0hp it is 12.3lt/h, where the turbo boost is at its maximum of around 18psi. At WOT the TAMD31S uses 20.5lt/h, still very good for an engine of this output.
An example of this efficiency is at 2750rpm, where on the prop power curve the TAMD31S absorbs 74hp. The fuel consumption is 16.0lt/h compared to 26.6 for the same output from the Yanmar at 3300rpm. And at 2120rpm, where the Volvo absorbs 35hp, it uses 7.6lt/h compared to 13.3 for the Yanmar at the same output but at 2600rpm.
Any of owners' personal items left onboard, including any items not listed in the specifications, are not included with the sale of the vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.